School General Maintenance Operative – Newcastle
Vistech is recruiting General Maintenance staff to be based in a school setting. Duties include General maintenance and upkeep of the school, Cleaning of the outdoor areas, including garden areas, play areas, driveways and pathways. Other tasks detailed below.
An enhanced DBS is Essential due to working in a school environment.
37 hours per week working in Newcastle on a permanent basis.
Hourly rate £10.00 per hour
Includes free on site parking and pension.
37 hours per week.
Main duties include:
– Painting and decorating of school to a good standard
– Report and act on any known defects to appliances, damaged furniture/equipment and any other potential health and safety matters or hazards
– Keep storage, outbuildings, and areas in which equipment is stored in a clean and tidy condition including taking out empty boxes
– Clear snow and grit the drive, paths and any areas to which service users, visitors and staff members have access.
– Where applicable, clean rubbish from outside areas and cut the grass/plants around the building and clear weeds
– Carry out any patching up and repairs of equipment and rooms as and when required
– Handling and managing deliveries
– Any other reasonable management requests.
Immediate start available for the right candidate.
CURRENT ENHANCED DBS IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE ROLE